AAA Contracting specializes in providing Manufactured Home Engineered Foundation Certifications, tie down installation, and upgrading manufactured homes that are non-compliant in the entire State of Oregon.
AAA Contracting has partnered itself with Bend Structural Engineering to provide HUD/FHA/VA Engineering foundation certifications for Manufactured Homes within a 2 -3 day turnaround. Our Engineer foundation certification letter includes a site visit, assessment of the property including attachments, and HUD tags.
- Manufactured Home Foundation Tie down Anchor Installation
- FHA/VA/HUD Engineered Foundation Certifications
- Non Compliant Foundation Upgrades
- Post & Beam to decks, canopies & covers
- Skirting, Block adjustment, belly band repairs
- Servicing Oregon Statewide
- All Engineering certificates provided in conjunction with Bend Structural Engineering
Lender information regarding FHA/VA/HUD loans
In 1996 HUD, (Housing and Urban Development) issued the original guideline 7584 & upgraded to 4930.3G which requires Permanent Foundation Certification as part of the loan package for all government insured loans made on manufactured housing. These FHA/VA/HUD loans are becoming more and more prevalent in light of the changes in the mortgage market.
CCB# 160784 – LSI# 909LSI
References are gladly given
Questions? Give us a call at 541-504-0799 or send us an email
We accept Credit cards