AAA Contracting specializes in providing Manufactured Home foundation certifications, retrofitting and or upgrading foundations that are non compliant, in the entire state of Oregon. We also do Belly band repairs, skirting, jack or block adjustment, and we can add post & beam to Non-compliant decks and canopies.
AAA Contracting has partnered itself with Bend Structural Engineering to provide HUD/FHA/VA Engineering foundation certifications for Manufactured Homes usually within a couple of business days.
Our Motto “We are the Fastest way to Closing”
- Manufactured Home Foundation Retrofit/Anchor Installation
- FHA/VA/HUD Engineered Foundation Certifications
- Non Compliant Foundation Upgrades
- Post & Beam to decks, canopies & covers
- Servicing Oregon Statewide
- All Engineering certificates provided in conjunction with Bend Structural Engineering
Lender information regarding FHA/VA/HUD loans
As you are probably aware in 1996 HUD, (Housing and Urban Development) issued guideline 7584 which requires Permanent Foundation Certification as part of the loan package for all government insured loans made on manufactured housing. These FHA/VA/HUD loans are becoming more and more prevalent in light of the changes in the mortgage market.
Contracting Services Central Oregon Only
CCB# 160784 – LSI# 909LSI
Remodeling – Repair – Interior Finish- Job Consulting
References are gladly given
Questions? Give us a call at 541-504-0799 or send us an email